Monday, September 17, 2007

Overheard - Cats and dogs

There were 2 guys talking in the office the other day. I was sitting quite near to them when the conversation took place.

Here's how it went(not exactly, but the gist of the conversation is there) :

Dude A: It's been raining since yesterday. Many areas near my place are covered with water now.
Dude B: Yea, my place too, there're poodles all over the road.

Surely the dude meant puddles right? Or maybe it literally rained cats and dogs. Hmm, but only poodles? Where did the cats go? :D


8 Comments:

Seaqueen said...

Probably their pronounciation made it sound like poodles?? But love the pix of the dog. :)

Vincent said...

Yea, it probably was the pronunciation :)

Anonymous said...

I like raining but not at the morning when I go to work or after work when I rush for yoga..

Vincent said...

Yea, I don't like to drive to work in the rain too ... trafic jam, wet ground etc.(there's no roof from the car park to my office hehehe)

I like the sound of rain hitting the awning/zinc/roof ..sounds soothing to me.

Everytime I hear this type of sound, I feel like jumping into my bed and doze off zzzzzZZZZZ :D

Anonymous said...

The cats drowned.

Vincent said...

Oh yea, dogs can swim better :D

Angie Tan said...

hahaha...

i can't imagine.. poodles everywhere when it rains. my dog should be very surprised. ;-)

Vincent said...

Yea., it'd really surprise your Jack Terrier huh :D