Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Woof! Woof!

A few days ago, I received an e-mail with a few pictures attached. One particular picture had me in stitches, and I got myself a stare from my boss for that (Lesson learned: Never read funny e-mails when the boss is nearby). Anyway, the heck with him - see the picture below.


Loosely translated:
Top frame: Woof, I'm gonna bite you!!
Bottom frame: What was that sound??

It's frigging funny right? Now, let's clear the air, I'm not a sadist and I like dogs(when they're not trying to bite me LOL) - it's just that the picture is soooo funny it deserves some exposure here.

Hmm, I'd be really worried if these bumbling canines were to keep watch over my house - I'd probably need to watch over them instead.

P/S:
If you know the source of the picture, please contact me. I'd like to attribute the picture to the original site/creator. As the text is in Simplified Chinese, it probably originated from China? Well, just a wild guess. I may be barking up the wrong tree.


~I've got no idea whether any animal has been harmed in the making of this post~

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... The pictures is funny.. My colleague is wondering why I laugh so loud.. Hehe...